Frequently Asked Questions FAQs

How long do I have to wait to receive my quote? At idothis.co.uk  we aim to provide you with a tailored quote within 15 minutes of receiving the request from you.

Occasionally, we will contact you by email if there is more information required with regards to the design or your individual needs and we'll be able to provide you with a quote over the phone once we have all of the information that we require.

Can you print onto garments supplied by me?

Yes, we can print  onto your garments (minimum order applies) but it depends on the time frame. You will need to arrange the delivery and collection of your items. Remember to tell us as much information as you can about the products you are supplying as on occasions we may need to do a test print.

Can I order a sample? Yes. We will advise of the sample cost if this is necessary for you. Please refer to our >>>>>>Home Page Samples examples so you can see the quality of our printing. This should give you 100% confidence in our product and service.

Do you have a minimum order?  Yes we have a minimum order of 10.

What is your returns policy?

We are unable to accept any returns unless there is a fault with the garments or we make an error with the printing  (i.e the garments were not printed as per the visual proofs approved by you or a 3rd party). If you think you have received faulty goods, please Contact Us within 24 hours of receipt of your garments, giving us full details of the damaged or incorrect goods, including photos if possible. We will accept returns of such damaged or incorrect goods notified to us within 24 hours and will give you the option of a refund or reprint as a 'goodwill' gesture. For more information see our Privacy & Terms & Conditions.

What are the maximum sizes of your prints? For Vinyl Printing, max size is 11 inches by 11  inches or 28cm by 28cm, we can place 2 or more>>>>>printing locations on the garment. For example, name on the back of shoulders and number on the back.

How is the price of my order determined?

Price is determined by the following variables: the garment item(s), printing technique plus any set up charges involved in the production process (number of colours, design digitising), number of >>>>>printing locations (front only, front and back, left breast, lower back, etc.), garment colour (white tends to be the least expensive), and delivery costs.

What are set up charges?

Set up charges are those that are incurred for unique, bespoke items. Set up charges cover the production steps and development of the order process. Put simply, set up charges are involved with Artwork preparation.  Once the design or artwork has been digitised, the file is easily saved and therefore will not be charged for any repeat orders in the future.

How can I reduce the price of my order (or price per item)?

Select a less expensive garment or item. Typically, the garment or item is the most significant cost involved in the total price.  Simplify your artwork or design by reducing the amount of colours and/or the size . Reduce the amount of positions and locations for decorating your artwork or design. For example, front only versus front and back positioning.

A 80% deposit will be required once printing has been agreed, with the remaining 20% paid on completion.

For further enquiries contact us and leave a message.